Resonance is centered on Jesus Christ and the good news of our redemption as it is made possible by His life, death and resurrection. Everything we do is simply a response to His sacrificial love for us and we pray that our lives may be offered back to Him as an offering of praise.
Centered on the Good News of Jesus Christ
Celebrating the Diverse Streams of the Christian Tradition
Rooted in the Historic Affirmations of the Christian Faith
Preview An Article
- How Christ Suffers Through the Church, Part 2September 20, 2016 - 4:42 pm
- How Christ Suffers Through the Church, Part 1September 13, 2016 - 6:00 am
- Experience of LoveSeptember 6, 2016 - 6:00 am
- When Theological Convictions Go Bad, Part 3August 30, 2016 - 6:00 am
- When Theological Convictions Go Bad, Part 2August 23, 2016 - 2:00 pm
- This is Jason Caywood responding to Gina. Feel free to share...August 24, 2016 - 10:31 am by Jason Caywood
- Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace...August 18, 2016 - 3:28 pm by Gina
- Beautifully said! Amen!June 18, 2016 - 11:36 pm by Kyle Malkin
- The material is really fascinatingMay 27, 2016 - 2:46 am by NBA
- Jason, you are right. Let us not shy away from the fact...May 17, 2016 - 9:45 pm by John P. S.
Athanasius Body of Christ Christ church Community Faith Fear God good soil gospel heart check Holiness hope identity incarnation Kairos Kingdom of God Letter from the Editor Liturgy Lord's Supper Lord Jesus Christ love Martin Luther Mystery On the Incarnation parable Prayer Resonance Resonance Journal salvation Scripture seed of faith sin spiritual darkness St. Augustine The City theology time Tradition transformation Truth Ulrich Zwingli Vol 2.3 Witness Word of God